1. The privacy of the users of our site is of great importance to us and we make every effort to ensure its protection. These policies explain how we use your personal information;
Full or partial copying of any site materials is allowed only with the written permission of GUALAPACK UKRAINE LLC.
Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about the email address you used to register on our site;
- information you entered when creating a profile on our website;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you provide when you subscribe to our mailings and/or newsletters;
- information that you entered when using the services of our site;
- information that is generated when using our site, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
- information contained in any communications you send us via email or through our website, including the content of the message and metadata;● any other personal information that you have sent to us. Before you disclose personal information to us from a third party, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and processing of that information in accordance with these policies.
Use of personal information
The personal information you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in these policies or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling you to use the services available on our website;
- providing you with services purchased through our website;
- sending you messages;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you e-mail messages that you have specifically requested;
- send you an email newsletter if you have ordered it (you can tell us at any time that you no longer want to receive emails from us)
- sending you marketing communications regarding our business or the business of selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, either by posting or, if you have specifically consented to this, by sending email or through the use of similar technologies (you You can tell us at any time that you no longer want to receive marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (however, these third parties will not be able to identify an individual user from this data);
- handling inquiries and complaints made by or against you that relate to our website;
- to ensure the security of our site and to prevent fraud;● to verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our site’s private messaging service) and for other purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and for the purposes set out in these rules.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies to the extent and for the purposes specified in these rules.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- where the law requires us to do so;
- in connection with any current or future litigation;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may file a request with a court or other competent authority to disclose that personal information and, in our reasonable opinion, that court or competent authority will issue an order to disclose that personal information.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as specified in these rules.
International transfers of personal information
- the information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use that information in accordance with these rules;
- the personal information that you publish on our site, via the Internet, may be available worldwide. We cannot prevent its use, or misuse for criminal purposes, by unauthorized persons;
- By agreeing to these rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information specified in these Rules.
Retention of personal information
- This section sets out the company’s policies and procedures for the retention of personal information. These policies and procedures are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
- Personal information that we process for a specific purpose or purposes should not be retained for longer than is necessary to achieve that purpose or those purposes.
Protecting your personal information
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The period of storage of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data is processed no longer than is necessary in accordance with their legitimate purpose and the purposes defined by this Policy.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these rules from time to time, and to publish their new edition on our website. You should check this web page periodically to make sure you understand the changes made to these policies. We may notify you of changes to these policies by sending you an email or via the site’s private messaging system.
When you provide us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
you can request access to your personal data;
- you can request the correction of any incorrect personal data about you;
- you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data;
- you have the right to restriction and objection to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability;
- you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
To exercise these rights, you need to contact us with a written application sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Third party websites
Our site contains links to details about websites of third party companies and individuals. We have no management tools and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties and companies in this area.
Please let us know in a timely manner if the personal information we hold about you needs to be updated or corrected.